Perfect Table & Brisbane Vintage Shoping

I am on a hunt for the perfect table for my study and love this Marchetti & Mercatini tables. So classical, versatile . It goes beautifully with any style and looks fabulous mixed with modern pieces and easily transform into dining table comfortably seating 8 .
I think Diane Keaton has this table in every movie she does.




I went to check what's available in Brisbane Antique and Vintage shops. Nothing beats my favorite but here are few photos what I've found interesting.
Not bad and very cheap option

From "Found in France" shopnice commodeThis piece is from Prague's Archives. (Very special to me) How did it get here???This is beauty! It's huge. Photo doesn't make a justice to this fantastic piece from famous Charles University in Prague founded in 1347, it was the first university in the Holy Roman Empire and in Central Europe in general. It is one of the oldest universities in Europe. another interesting tableon a special. painted in...? engine red or yellow this repainted and reupholstered -nice study chair