I am back

After blissful 7 weeks in Europe I am back. Terribly jet lagged but absolutely - totally happy, full of memories and inspirations.


We ate, prayed and loved, enjoyed great time with family and friends, travelled over 7000 km,walked a lot,  see so many fantastic places, meet so many lovely people, had heaps of fun..., and were very sorry to leave.

I guess it will take a few days to catch up with everything new and old here in Australia and definitely it will be a very slow start here @ VT Interiors.
I am looking forward to catch up with you all soon.


Ligurian Coast Cinque Terre

Florence Italy

San Gimignano Italy

Siena Italy

Assisi  Italy

me ...so tired but happy
in Siena

Montalcino, Montepulciano, Val d'Orcia  Italy

Salzburg - Austria

Bratislava - Slovak republic
XXX
Viera






.